Continuing their partnership with Kaleidos Games, CMON has brought Silvano Sorrentino’s Sherlook state-side. Much like Kaleidos, this game pits players’ powers of perception against one another by combing through images. However, this time we are comparing crime scenes! Now available at your FLGS for MSRP of $29.99.
A crime can be a tough thing to solve, even for a crack detective. It’s especially difficult when you turn your back for one second, and some rookie beat cop messes with your crime scene.
In Sherlook, players examine two nearly identical images, with just some minor differences between them. Everyone uses their powers of perception to determine how many anomalies there are before the other players. The faster they can figure it out, the more points they’ll earn… assuming they’re right!
• Learn in Seconds – Sherlook has a simple rule set that can be enjoyed by players of all skill levels.
• Many Different Crimes – With 40 images, having only slight differences, players will be able to return to the scene of the crime again and again.
• See Fast – Sherlook will test how quickly players can identify the differences between images. It’s a race against the others to find the changes.
• 40 Almost Identical Pictures
• 10 Evidence Markers
• 10 1-Point Scoring Tokens
• 10 2-Point Scoring Tokens
• 10 3-Point Scoring Tokens